The Arizona Asset Allocation Summit brings together 100 institutional investors and wealth managers from Arizona, California, New Mexico, Utah, Colorado, and Texas. The program facilitates a discussion on important issues and strategies that guests can apply to their own investment portfolios.
Preliminary topics include:
- Economic Overview: Trade Wars and Interest Rates
- Asset Allocator Roundtable
- Sector Roundtable: Where to find Growth in 2020
- Managing a Global Equities Portfolio in 2020
- Manager Selection for Alternative Investments
- Building a Multi-Sector Fixed Income Portfolio
- Accessing Markets through ETFs
- Achieving Diversity When Choosing External Managers
- Liquid Alternatives Update
- Opportunities in Real Estate
- Examining the Risk Profile of Your Commodities Allocation
- Assessing Risk in Emerging Markets
- Anticipating and Generating Returns from Volatility
- Trends in Smart Beta
- Benchmarking Investments for Long Term Returns
Click here to request an agenda.
Share this post now!